Welcome BackJun 29, 2020
Our shirts are pressed, our aprons fresh. Our dining room and patio are ready too. We couldn’t be more excited to see you. Before you dine with us we wanted to share some things you can expect at Mildred’s.
- Our seating in the dining room and the patio remains first come, first served.
- Our tables and chairs have been positioned carefully to adhere to the 2 meters physical distancing.
- Our seating for large groups is limited to four. We just can’t move the tables and chairs around as freely as we once could.
- Our health and safety protocols require the full names and active contact information of all members in your party for tracing purposes. Information will be held securely for 30 days as per Toronto Public Health requirements.
- Our guests must maintain a physical distance of two meters when lining-up outside.
- Our menu will be posted on a QR code for contactless ordering.
- Our guests must remain seated at all times except; while entering the dining room and patio areas, while moving to their table, while placing or picking up an order, while going to or returning from a washroom, while exiting the area.
- Our guests must wear masks at all times when entering the dining room or patio area or going to the washroom. If you do not have a mask one will be provided. Those without masks may order take-out, and are not allowed on the premises.
- Our staff all wear face masks, you’ll see the smile in their eyes.
- Our mimosas will be flowing and so will the hand sanitizer. Our host will provide you hand sanitizer before being taken to your seat.
- Our serving and food preparation teams hand wash every 15 minutes (or sooner if necessary), we’re big believers in frequent soap and water hand washing.
- Our menu will be limited for the time being but, of course, pancakes will be served.
- Our staff will clean all touch touch points – table surfaces, salt + peppers, taps, sugar bowls, etc. – after each seating.
We’re overwhelmed with the love and support from our families, friends, guests, suppliers and community along the way.
We look forward to welcoming you back