Welcome Back!Jun 29, 2020
Our shirts are pressed, our aprons fresh. We couldn’t be more excited to see you. After 107 days of lock-down we’re getting ready to open our patio. Before you dine with us we wanted to share some things you can expect at Mildred’s.
- Our patio seating is first come, first served. When indoor dining is permissible we’ll accept reservations.
- Our tables and chairs have been positioned carefully to adhere to the 2 meters physical distancing.
- Our seating can accommodate parties up to six, however seating for larger groups is limited, we just can’t move the tables and chairs around as freely as we once could.
- Our health and safety protocols require your full name and active contact info before we seat you, the information will be held securely but only for 28 days.
- Our menu will be posted online, all payments are contactless, no cash accepted.
- Our mimosas will be flowing and so will the hand sanitizer.
- Our staff all wear face masks, you’ll see the smile in their eyes.
- Our serving and food preparation teams hand wash every 15 minutes (or sooner if necessary), we’re big believers in frequent soap and water handwashing.
- Our menu will be limited for the time being but, of course, pancakes will be served.
We’re overwhelmed with the love and support from our families, friends, guests, suppliers and community along the way.
Thank you and we’ll see you soon.